Saturday, June 22, 2013

Upcoming Sheet Music

I am currently working on an arrangement for Welcome to the Black Parade by: My Chemical Romance. Right now it is a Flute and Oboe duet, but that may (or may not) change.  I am a huge fan of My Chemical Romance, so I wanted to make an arrangement of one of their songs.  I chose Welcome to the Black Parade, because it is one of their more well known songs.

I am very excited about the upcoming arrangement, especially because I am curious to see how it will sound.  So, the purpose of this post is to say that there won't be any new sheet music for a little bit while I am working on it.  I will try to get it posted in a few weeks, though! :)

I will be looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. I olay the flute and a bunch of my friends are playing Demons by Imagine Dragons for the Winter Talent Show and I can't find sheet music anywhere! So, if you could put it on here for me that would be great! Thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like MCR??!! :D *deep breaths* *calms down* Do you think you could do "The Light Behind Your Eyes" for flute? If you have time, of course, it's not incredibly important, but if you could that would be great. :)

    ReplyDelete